IP Hub Switzerland services are tailored to facilitate innovation in prejudiced geographies
Detection & Selection
IPHS detects and selects the most promising business opportunities
Through field subsidiaries located in prejudiced geographies, IPHS experts scout for prospective inventors around the world. They identify the best projects, evaluate their business development potential and submit them to the IPHS Ethical Committee for approval and further due diligence and valuation.
IPHS supports the best ideas with complete strategic planning.
- Appropriate IP Strategy
- Relevant consulting services
- Terms and conditions of the implementation of the project
- Inventor’s revenue structure and exit strategy
- IPHS’s Consulting Services Fee
Business development strategy:
- Terms and conditions of payment of the Licensing fee and/or royalties and sources of funding
- Preliminary costs and expenses related to additional consulting services by third parties and sources of funding
- Funding for IPHS consulting services and operating expenses in connection to the project
IPHS champions the projects we support
Projects that have not been pre-selected by fee paying members of the Ethical Committee are promoted on the IPHS website. Interested parties are contacted by a Committee member upon request.
Inventors enter into a licensing agreement with IPHS on the condition that IPHS researches, identifies and concludes a sub-licensing agreement with investors or users within the term of the licensing agreement.
Ad hoc financing needs and exit strategies
IPHS also plans IP/Corporate exit strategies, provides project valuation support and seeks investors such as IP brokerage firms, IP business angels, Start-up Corporate Venture Investment Funds, etc.
- IP strategy definition and management planning
- Initial registration and IP protection support
- IP protection due diligence/analysis for existing IP assets
- Overall business and management coaching
- Legal support
- Sub-Licensing scheme set-up
- Merger with or acquisition of the entity holding the IP
- JV set-up between the Inventor and the Investor and possibly IPHS
- Legal and management support for any transactions between inventors and investors
- Other services that may be required develop the project